Solangel, Ruben and Teodoro walk around through the chaos of the densely populated city of Bogotá. They are looking for food, money and a little justice. They feel the painful experiences of the past; all of them were violently forced to leave their lands. They take hold of the new lives forced upon them and fight their conflicts with dignity, endurance and some humor.
Directed and photographed by
Juan Sarmiento G.
HD Cam, 77’00”, 16:9 Color, Documentary
A HFF Konrad Wolf production in co-produktion with Blikfilm and Goethe Institut, supported by GTZ aus Mitteln des BMZ and Filmbüro Bremen.
Filmuniversität Konrad Wolf
Tel. +49 331 6202-564
– Best documentary –
– Best cinematography –
Sehsüchte Potsdam 2010
Festivals & Markets
- 50th Cartagena International Film Festival, Colombia.
- 22nd Toulouse Latin American Film Festival, France
- 28th Uruguay International Film Festival,
- 17th CineLatino Tübingen. Germany
- 39th Sehsüchte International Student Film Festival, Germany
- 5th Monaco Charity Film Festival, Monte Carlo.
- 13th FIDOCS International Documentary Film Festival, Santiago.
- Slow Film Festival. Eger, Hungary.
- 3rd Tranzyt International Documentary Film Festival 2010, Poland
- 6th SANFIC. Santiago International Film Festival 2010, Chile
- 1st Latin American Film Festival Mainz 2010, Germany
- 7th Festicine 2010, Panamá
- International Festival of Cameramen Golden Eye 2010, Georgia
- La Díaspora 2010 – Neustadt, Germany
- 1st Monteria International Film Festival – Montería, Colombia.
- 7th Itineraires Latinamerican Film Festival 2010, Brussels, Belgium.
- 2nd Golden Eye Film Festival, Tbilisi, Geogia
- 25th Trieste Latin American Film Festival. Italy
- 12th International Documentary Encounters Bogota. Colombia
- 2nd Cali International Film Festival. Cali, Colombia
- 2nd Realidad Latina Film Festival. Antwerpen, Belgium
- 14th OFF CINEMA International Film Festival. Poznan, Poland
- 11th AluCine Latin Media Arts Festival. Toronto, Canada (Opening film)
- 4th Doc Est 2010, Isia, Rumania
- 12th Filmar America Latina Film Festival– Geneve, Switzerland
- Amnesty Filmevening. Cologne, Germany
- 3rd Cine B Film Festival. Santiago, Chile
- International Festival of Audiovisual Programs 2011. Biarritz, France
- SurDocs Film Festival. Puerto Varas, Chile
- Festival de los Derechos Humanos. Sucre, Bolivia
- 2nd Festival CineMigrante, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Mostra de Cinema Latinoamericano de Cataluna 2011. Lleida, Spanien
- 2nd LAKINO Film Festival, Berlin, Germany
- Videoteca del Sur, New York, USA
- 4th This Human World Human Rights Film Festival, Viena, Austria
- Guadalajara 2010
- DocShop at HotDocs 2010
- East Silver Film Market 2010 at Jihlava International Documentary Film Festival
- Ventana Sur 2010
- FIPATEL 2011